Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

June Writing Sample 2021


Start your writing here:


→On A Day Like This, on Thursday I Felt Excited To Go On A Rocket All The Way To Space,  this Was Going To Be My First Time And I Put On my Space gear, a Few Days Later We  arrived To  Space I Was Very Excited To See The Planets And All The Bright Stars Travelling Through Space It Was Fun,  In about an Hour or two my Rocket suddenly stopped working. I was feeling uneasy to find out what was going to happen to me.. Am I going to be stuck forever..? I was thinking if I could  fix The Rocket, after hours of fixing  the rocket's engines it began to work again and smoothly. I was relieved to see it once  again, so I set my destination to Mercury for a little stop to take a tour. Soon after a while I reached my destination, on Mercury I heard a deafening shriek. Horrifying thumps, I was startled and immediately froze, what was coming? Soon an Army Of Aliens and Giant Robots were coming my Body felt cold and I got shivers. I felt the planet's surface shake, the robots were marching at a rapid speed towards me while aliens were sprinting like Usain Bolt towards me! I got back to my senses and began to sprint back into my Rocket but Suddenly before I could even react they all started shooting the Rocket and an emergency alarm rang! My heart jumped out of my chest. I felt even colder, my Rockets engines were busted so I had absolutely no chance of getting out of this !!WARNING. WARING. ROCKET SHIP EXPLODING IN.. 10..9..! I quickly got a warm jacket to help me last for a while and I jumped out as it exploded faking my own death. I hid until the coast was clear and searched the planet for spare spaceships. Four Hours Later Lucky I found a spaceship that seemed to have been left behind, I used this as an opportunity to escape and return back to earth! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.